Shayari is a type of Urdu poetry that allows ones to express their feelings through Urdu words. Reading romantic shayari is sinful and moreover it wastage of time. We should not read such things which take us away from Allah, but we should read the things which take us closer to Allah. If you are believer and fond of shayari then you should control your desires avoid reading romantic shayari and read only Islamic shayari to quench your thirst of shayari. If I would have written shayari here by using Hindi font then Urdu speakers would have been facing problem to read and understand and If I would have used I would have used Urdu fond then Hindi speakers would have been facing problems to read and understand the shayaris mentioned here so I have used English font only to write the shayari so that Urdu and Hindi both speakers could read and understand the shayari mentioned here. And for English speakers I have provided the interpretational translation of the shayari so that englsih speakers could not be left behind.Here I am trying to put some Islamic shayaris so that believers could read and share with their friends, relatives and loved ones.
“Translation in English: Those who cry in remembrance of Allah, of course they are in very relief.”
Translation in English: “Ya Allah, teach such love for namaz (Islamic prayer) that I wait for only azan.”
1) Shayari in Urdu/Hindi in English Font: “Eik Pal ka gunah eik pal hi maja dega. Eik pal ka maja umr bhar saja dega. Magar Allah ke khauf mien Tapka asu jannat mein jagah dega.”
English Translation: “Sin of a moment will give you pleasure to a moment only but will harm you whole life. But tears fallen from your eyes due to fear of Allah will give you a place in jannah” // We Muslims should do good deeds, avoid sins and fear Allah.
2) Shayari in Hindi/Urdu: “Fanus banke jiski hifazat hawa kare, o shama kya bujhega jiski hifajat khuda kare.”
English Translation : “No one could be wronged by the people who are protected by Allah.”
3) Shayari in Urdu/Hindi in English Font “Qyon Na koi afsos hai apko sahab na dikhti koi sharmindagi hai,Qyo guzar rahe ho ho ap apni zindagi lagatar gunaahon k sath ye gunnah leke chali jayegi apko dojakh apne sath.”
English Translation: “Why are you not worried about your sins and you continuously committing sins? Your sins will take you hell. Please be wise and don’t commit sins but avoid sins and repent for sins, seek forgiveness from Allah.
4) Shayari in Urdu/Hindi in English font: “Iss jindagi mien musibaat se fursat nahi milne waali ha. Agar namaz nahi padhoge toh Qayamat me rahat nahi milne waali ha. Agar ap Allah aur rasul k farman ko nahi manoge toh Namazo se Jannat nahi milne waali ha.”
English Translation : “Hardships are not going to take end in this life. If you don’t Pray Salat (Islamic prayer) then your are not going to get any relief in the court of Allah at the day of judgment. If you don’t obey Allah and messenger of Allah then only namaz will not lead you to Jannah.” So follow Quran and Sunnah and Obey Allah and Obey Messnger of Allah, (May Allah peace and blessing be Upon him and upon his family)
5) Shayari in Urdu/Hindi in English Font: “Sabe Aala Allah ha, sabka Maula Allah ha, sabki duwayen suntan ha Rahmat waala Allah ha.”
English Translation: “Allah is most high who hears Dua of every one and blessed with Rahamat.”
6) Shayari in Urdu/Hindi in English Font: “Agar eik se jayade khuda hote is sansaar mien toh sabhi apas mein hi ladte rahte iss sansar mein. Eik kahta meri suno, dusra kahta meri suna aur teesra kashta jara chup raho.”
English Translation : “Allah is one and only one, If they would have been more than one Allah (God) then all of them would have been fighting in struggle of power.”
7) Shayari in Urdu/Hindi in English Font: “O inssan tu ha qyon itna jayade presaan, Tu sun le Allah aur Rasul ka farmaan aur kur le apni jidagi ko asaan.”
English Translation: “O mankind, why are you so much worried and frustrated?. You just need to Obey Allah and obey Messenger, (May Allah’s peace and Blessings be Upon him) to get solved your problems to get easy life.”
8) Shayari in Urdu/Hindi in English Font: “O mere Allah tu hur burai se bachate rahna humko, O mere Allah tu nek raah dikhate rahna humko.”
English Translation : “O my Allah, Please always keep guiding me to right path. O my Allah, You always keep protecting me from wrong path and bad deeds.”
9) Islamic shayari in Hindi/Urdu: “Aie inssan, Abhi aj hi kur le toba apne gunaho se aur ho ja saaf paak, maut kabhi bhi asati ha smaya nahi tu payega mur jaane k baad..”
English Translation: “O mankind, please seek forgiveness from Allah today and right away and stop committing sins, and become a righteous person because your death is near and could come at any time without informing you and you will not get chance to seek forgiveness from Allah after you death.”
10) Islamic shayari in Hindi/Urdu: “O insaan tu yeh such jaan le, teri umr bahut choti ha ye such maan le. Maut toh aani ha aur bina baataye ajayegi eik din, abhi samay ha Allah se maafi maag le aur deen ko padha aur smajah k safalta k raaste jaan le, nahi toh tumhe tere gunah jahannam mein lejaegi ki ye jaan le.”
English Translation: “O mankind, Please know the truth that your age is very short. Death shall come and could come at any time without informing you. You are alive so you have time to seek forgiveness from Allah and study Religion (Islam) to know the path of success otherwise knows that your sins will take you to hell.”
11) Shayari in Urdu/Hindi in English Font “Sirf jannat ki khwahis nahi le jaegi apko jannat sun lo aye janab, apki namaz aur pakka imaan apko beshak apko le jaegi jannat sun lo janab.”
Englsih Tranlation : O gentle man please note that only desire of jannah cannot take you to jannah but offering Salat (Namaz) regularly and strong imaan will surely take you to jannah.”
12) Shayari in Urdu/Hindi in English Font: “Ya Allah ummat ha bahut paresaan, barsa de baaris apne rahmaton ki jisse ho jaye musalmano k sare kaam assan.”
English Translation: “Ya Allah, Muslim Ummah is facing trouble. Please rain your mercy upon ummah so that everything becomes easy for Muslims.”
13) Shayari in Urdu/Hindi in English Font: Apni Zindagi es trah Jiyo K Allah ko Pasand Aajae Q ki Duniya walo ki Soch aur pasand toh Roj Badalti Rahti He.
14) “agar apka makjor Imaan apko ghur se masjid tuk nahi le jasakta,toh O kabar se jannat tuk kaise le jaa sakta ha? apna imaan majboot banayen.”
15) Islamic Shayari in Urdu/ hindi: “Ya Rab, Hame Need nahi aati gunaho k dur se, lekin fir need mien so jata hun sukun se ye soch kur ki tera eik naam Rahim bhi ha aur Tu bahut hi dayawan aur maaf karne waala ha. ”
English Translation: “O Allah, I feel problem in sleeping due to committed sins by me but later I easly sleep after realizing that your one name is Rahim as well and you are most merciful and forgiving.”
16) “sajishe lakho banti ha imaan walo ko mitane ki lekin Allah ka sath ha jo unke irade ko mukammal hone nahi deti.”