Mary also known as Hazrat Maryam(Peace Be upon her) was mother of prophet Jesus(Peace be upon him). She has been mentioned many times in Quran.
Here brief information what Quran says about Mary(Peace be upon her)
1) Mary(Peace be upon her) as a virgin gave birth to Jesus(Peace be Upon him).
“She (marry) said “How can I have a boy while no man touched me and I have not been unchaste?” [Quran, 19:20]
The angel said, “Such is Allah; He creates what he wills.” – [Quran, 3:47]
2) Mary(Peace be upon her) was chosen by Allah above all women
The angels said:
“And [mention] when the angels said, “O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds.” – [Quran, 3:42]
3) Mary(Peace Be upon her) was wrongly accused of infidelity by the people.
She(Peace be upon her) came to her people carrying Jesus(Peace be Upon him)
They said, “O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.” [19:27]
4) A whole chapter(Chapter 19 “Maryam”) is named after her in the Quran.
5) Allah blessed Mary(Peace be upon her) with some miracles. She(Mary(Peace be upon her) placed all of her hope and trust only in Allah.
“Every time Zechariah entered upon her in the prayer chamber, he found with her provision. He said, “O Mary, from where is this [coming] to you?” She said, “It is from Allah . Indeed, Allah provides for whom He wills without account.” – 3:37
6) Mary(Peace be upon her) was very pious, chaste and modest.
And [the example of] Mary, the daughter of ‘Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We blew into [her garment] through Our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient.” Quran 66:12