It is Allah’s love that giving countless blessing for his creation. Allah is one who is loving us. Caring us, watching over us, protecting us.
Quran is book of Allah(God). Allah is most merciful and forgiving. Allah says in Quran. – “Remember Me I will remember you. Words of Quran are words of Allah(God).There are many verses in Quran in which Allah showed his love for us.
Some Love Quotes from Quran are as follows:
Some Qualities of us that Allah Loves most…
- Tawbah (Repentance)… “For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly (in repentance)” [Surah Al Baqarah 2:222]
- Taharah (Purification)… “Allah loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.” [Surah Al Baqarah 2:222]
- Taqwa (Piety)… “Allah loves the righteous (the pious who fear Him).” [Surah Al Tawbah 9:4]
- Ihsan (Goodness & Perfection)… ” Allah loves the doers of good” [Surah Ali ‘Imran 3:134]
- Tawakkul (Trust in Allah)… “For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).” [Surah Ali ‘Imran 3:159]
- Adl (Justice)… ” Allah loves those who act justly.” [Surah Al Ma’idah 5:42], [Surah Al Hujurat 49:9]
- Sabr (Patience)… “And Allah Loves those who are firm and steadfast (As-Sabirin (the patient)).” [Surah Ale Imran 3:146]
“And do good, truly Allah loves the Good doers.” – [ Quran, 2:195]
Say, [O Muhammad] “If you love Allah, then follow me [the Prophet Muhammad(Peace Be Upon him)] and Allah will love you.” – [Quran, 3:31]
“Never will you attain the good [reward] until you spend [in the way of Allah ] from that which you love. And whatever you spend – indeed, Allah is knowing of it.” – [Quran, 3:92]
For more Quran quotes visit: 40+ Quran Quotes translated in English